- Currently there's no way to assign a task to a User when creating a Task in Personal Tasks or in Direct Messages. You can do that only from Teams and Forums (VERY BAD!!!). You should be able to assign tasks to any users from ANYWHERE on Ryver.
- The Ryver /task command only brings up the task creation form popup. It would be much better if using the /task command you could:
- Assign the task to one of more @users and have the asignees already appear in the task creation form once you press Enter.
- Write the Subject of the Task and have it already appear in the task creation form once you press Enter.
- Write the due date in Plain English (Friday 11:35 am, in 2 days, in 3 weeks, in 4 hours, etc) and have the due date already assigned in the task creation form once you press enter.
- Have the user pick a default due date (could be, for example, "Tomorrow 9 am" or "Tomorrow same time" and whenever no date info is entered in the command, have Ryver auto-assign the default due date.
- Once a Task is created, Ryver only gives a confirmation that such task was created if it was created in the user's own chat section and not when a task is created in a team of forum. And the confirmation is not editable. Instead, confirmations should:
- ALWAYS appear wherever you are. If on another users chat, it should appear but stating "only visible to you". In Forums or Teams it could appeare normally so everybody sees it.
- Should have the option to edit the task. You should be able to quickly assign to other users, change title, change description, change due date, etc, etc.
Examples of a very useful Ryver Task creation command would be:
- /task @user1 in 3 days SujectOfTheTask
- /task @user1 @user2 in 4 hours SubjectOfTheTask
- /task @user3 next Thursday SubjectOfTheTask
- /task @user4 the first Monday of next month SubjectOfTheTask
Customer support service by UserEcho